RCP Antidecompiler Readme
Welcome to RCP AntidecompilerThis document contains product information about RCP Antidecompiler 0.9.6 Beta.
About RCP AntidecompilerRCP Antidecompiler is the best anti-piracy software tool for protecting Ecliple Rich Client Platform applications against reverse engineering and plagiarism. It's implemented as Eclipse plug-in and requires Eclipse for RCP and RAP Developers starting with Indigo version.
License NoticeSerial No gives you the right to install any copies of RCP Antidecompiler plug-ins to any number of computers belonging to Purchaser as well as to free upgrade/ update during 1 year from the purchase date.
System requirementsEclipse for RCP and RAP Developers version 3.7 to 4.3 for any
Windows, Mac OS X, or Linux platforms (32/64bit), and Java 7 at least.
RestrictionsVersion 0.9 Beta has restricted functionality, in particular:
- Feature based deployment is not supported
- If you will find something else please contact us
Install your softwareFrom web
- Start your Eclipse for RCP and RAP Developers and navigate your browser to
www.bisguard.com then drag RCP Install button to running Eclipse menu bar.
RCP Antidecompiler plug-in will be installed by
Eclipse Marketplace Client
- From Eclipse menu select Help->Install New Software...
- Add site http://www.bisguard.com/eclipse
- Follow wizard instructions
- Download rcp_antidecompiler.zip from
- Unzip it and copy com.bisguard.rcp.antidecompiler_0.9.6.XXXXXX.jar
into Eclipse dropins directory and then (re)start Eclipse
Uninstall your softwareStandard:
- Help -> About Eclipse -> Installation Details. Then select
RCP Antidecompiler in Installed Software tab and press Uninstall...
- Exit Eclipse
- Delete com.bisguard.rcp.antidecompiler_0.9.6.XXXXXX.jar
from Eclipse dropins directory
Serial NoSerial No. for the version 0.9.6 (Beta) can be obtained through our contact us page:
Customer careBIS Guard & Co. will be glad to answer all your questions. You can always reach us by e-mail: http://www.bisguard.com/contactus.html
Report bugs & issuesWe welcome to report issues that may arise on your particular platform and in your particular cases. Reporting of issues is important for us especially in beta version and can help us to improve RCP Antidecompiler.
All trademarks and registered trademarks mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.