End User License Agreement
IMPORTANT. By downloading, installing or copying this software you accept all the terms and conditions of this agreement. If you do not agree to the terms of this agreement, do not use the software.
1. Software LicenseThe software is licensed, not sold. Patent and copyright laws and international copyright treaties, as well as other intellectual property laws and treaties protect this software. If you obtained the software and required serial number from BIS Guard & Co. and as long as you comply with the terms of this agreement, BIS Guard & Co. grants you a non-exclusive license to install and use the software in a manner consistent with its design and documentation.
2. Intellectual Property OwnershipBIS Guard & Co. owns all intellectual property in the software. BIS Guard & Co. permits you to copy, download, install, use, or otherwise benefit from the functionality or intellectual property of the software only in accordance with the terms of this Agreement. The software and any authorized copies that you make are the intellectual property of and are owned by BIS Guard & Co. The structure and code of the software are the valuable trade secrets and confidential information of BIS Guard & Co. This agreement does not grant you any intellectual property rights in the software and all rights not expressly granted are reserved by BIS Guard & Co.
3. Restrictions and RequirementsNotice. Any permitted copy of the software that you make must contain the same copyright and other proprietary notices that appear on or in the software. Use Obligations. You agree that you will not use the software other on or in the software, than as permitted by this agreement and that you will not use the software in a manner inconsistent with its design or documentation. No Modifications. You may not modify, adapt, or decompile the software. No Reverse Engineering. You will not reverse engineer, decompile, disassemble or otherwise attempt to discover the source code of the software. No Transfer. You will not rent, lease, sell, sublicense, assign or transfer your rights in the software, or authorize any portion of the software to be copied onto another individual or legal entity's computer.
4. DisclaimerBIS Guard & Co. expressly disclaims any warranty for the software. The software and any related documentation is provided "as is" without warranty of any kind, either express or implied, including, without limitation, the implied warranties or merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or on infringement. The entire risk arising out of use or performance of the software remains with you.
5. Limitation of LiabilityExcept for the exclusive remedy offered BY BIS Guard & Co. above and any remedies that cannot be excluded or limited under law, BIS Guard & Co. will not be liable to you for any loss, damages, claims or costs whatsoever including any consequential, indirect or incidental damages, any lost profits or lost savings, any damages resulting from business interruption, even if a BIS Guard & Co. representative has been advised of the possibility of such loss, damages, claims or costs. In any event, BIS Guard & Co.'s aggregate liability under or in connection with this agreement will be limited to the amount paid for the software, if any.
6. Third Parties LicensesThe following software may be included in this product ARC4 and SHA256 from as3crypto project. Use of any of this software is governed by the terms of the license below
Copyright © 2007 Henri Torgemane. All Rights Reserved.Redistribution and use in source and binary forms, with or without modification, are permitted provided that the following conditions are met: redistributions of source code must retain the above copyright notice, this list of conditions and the following disclaimer. Redistributions in binary form must reproduce the above copyright notice, this list of conditions and the following disclaimer in the documentation and/or other materials provided with the distribution. Neither the name of the author nor the names of its contributors may be used to endorse or promote products derived from this software without specific prior written permission. THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS-IS" AND WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS, IMPLIED OR OTHERWISE, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. IN NO EVENT SHALL TOM WU BE LIABLE FOR ANY SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, INDIRECT OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OF ANY KIND, OR ANY DAMAGES WHATSOEVER RESULTING FROM LOSS OF USE, DATA OR PROFITS, WHETHER OR NOT ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF DAMAGE, AND ON ANY THEORY OF LIABILITY, ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE USE OR PERFORMANCE OF THIS SOFTWARE.
Address all questions regarding this license to Henri Torgemane